Click on the arrow to play the movie. Enjoy!
Jadi Engels Rest and Digest workshop: Stress Management (FREE to PPF Members!)
The sanskrit word for Pulsation is "spanda," which means movement. Nothing exists without movement; yet the ultimate movement takes place not in space or time, but inside the Supreme Consciousness. Pulsation refers to the creative pulse of opposites, such as light and dark, that bring us into balance.
The word pulsation reminds us to embrace the full spectrum life has to offer.
• Beginners who want to learn from the ground up
• Delve deeper into the details of your practice
• Create a safe and inspiring environment where a diverse student clientele can experience yoga and grow at their own rate.
• Teach alignment so people can take charge of their well-being and heal from injuries.
• Help guide the students to experience transformation and shifts in a way that opens their hearts to bring them closer to their authentic selves.
Get our Newsletter
COPYRIGHT © 2014. Exclusively Pulsation Yoga, Inc.