Pulsation Yoga operates the site www.pulsationyoga.com to provide services including scheduling and/or purchasing yoga classes, training, special events (enrollments), workshops (enrollments), or other enrollments not listed here; purchasing yoga monthly memberships, yoga packages, single class or enrollments, gift cards, Video on Demand (VOD), online courses or other studio related purchases.
Pulsation Yoga is committed to protecting users’ privacy and addressing potential privacy concerns. The following information has been posted to help you, the consumer, understand what private information we collect and how your information is used.
Types of private information collected
To best serve your needs, we collect the following types of information when you visit pulsationyoga.com.
We may collect the following personal information from our users:
- Mailing address
- Phone number
- Email address
- Payment/Billing Information
- Billing address
- Personality quiz data
You can always choose to provide less information. However, omitting some of this personal information may limit your ability to access all of the benefits of our website and services. For example, we will not be able to process transactions without payment information and a billing address, or, you may not be able to register for classes without an email address.
Automatically collected information
We automatically collect data on how our users visit pulsationyoga.com, such as your IP address, location, browser, browser language, operating system, device identifiers, and cookies.
Policy on collecting sensitive personal information
Pulsation Yoga does not gather any of your sensitive personal information, such as your social security number, driver’s license number, race, ethnicity, religion, health metrics (except where mandated by law), political associations, or details on your criminal background.
How the information collected is used
We only use your personal information to help you utilize everything Pulsation Yoga has to offer. This may include:
- Presenting our website to you
- Providing you with any information, products or services you request from us
- Fulfilling any other purpose for which you provide that information
- Creating and maintaining an account with us
- Completing your transactions
- Fulfilling customer service requests
- Providing you with information or notices about your account
- Notifying you about changes to our Website or any products or Services we offer or provide through it
- Providing you with information, products, or Services that you request from us
- Communicating our sales, promotions, class schedules, upcoming events and other studio news
- Contacting you regarding updates to our company policies
- Making all of Pulsation Yoga’s services available to you in a convenient manner
- Evaluating analytics to see how our customers engage with pulsationyoga.com
- Replying to your requests for more information
- Communicating with you in any other way we may describe when you provide the information
- Communicating with you for any other purposes with your consent
Length of time personal information is stored
We may store your personal information for an extended period of time, depending on how we need to use the information. For example, we’ll keep your email address and name on file as long as you have an account with us. In addition, we may need to keep your billing information on file for an extended period of time to maintain our internal transaction records.
Who the information is shared with
We may share your information with third parties, but only those affiliates that Pulsation Yoga has fully vetted and created a partnership with.
The only reason we will ever share your information with affiliates is for the following purposes:
- Processing transactions
- Fulfilling class, enrollment or purchase requests
- Measuring marketing and advertising performance
- Providing excellent customer service
- Issuing email, text message or US Postal Service mail communications
No mobile information will be shared with third parties/affiliates for marketing/promotional purposes. All other categories exclude text messaging originator opt-in data and consent; this information will not be shared with any third parties.
We do our best to keep your private information secure and safe. Most of your personal information is encrypted and is therefore protected from being accessed by outside users. However, data leaks and malicious attacks do happen. Please understand that while we do our best to protect your data, providing your personal information is at your own risk.
Ability to decline to provide personal information
You can, of course, decline to disclose your personal information to us. However, the failure to provide us with pertinent information may limit your ability to fully benefit from Pulsation Yoga and all of its offerings. Remember, we only ask for personal information that can help us fully provide our services to our customers.