Welcome Back to Pulsation Yoga
With caution, excitement, a little nervousness and a lot of heart, we are adding in-person classes at both yoga studios. You can still find online yoga – both live-streaming and pre-recorded freebies – as well as pop-up outdoor classes, but now you can also find limited in-studio classes.
Yoga Options for Every Yogi
Daytime classes that were live-streaming will continue to live-stream from the studio during in-person classes. So be sure to check the schedule and register for the correct one, as both live streaming and in-studio will be listed for the same class. In addition, we are slowly adding in additional in-studio classes in both the Arlington Heights and Lake Zurich yoga studios. There are a few new options on the schedule this week, and more will be added in just a couple more weeks. Be sure to check the website, app or social media for the latest and greatest additions.
Students are also welcome to book your favorite teacher for an individual or group private lesson, which can take place outdoors, in-studio or even online. We’ve had great fun with student groups in their yards, in our yards or in nearby parks. Learn more about all your yoga options here.
New Procedures and Safety Precautions
Your safety and health are a top priority to us. We are following all Illinois state guidelines and going beyond state requirements.
- Class sizes are limited for proper distancing: Six students in Arlington Heights and 11 in Lake Zurich are permitted.
- You will see taped off spots on the floor or the wall for your mat, all spaced over six feet apart so that all students are safely distanced.
- Yoga students and teachers are required to wear a mask when entering the studio and using any common areas, but masks are not required once you are on your mat.
- During class, you can remove your mask
- Yoga instructors will not be doing any hands on adjustments unless the immediate safety of a student is in jeopardy.
- Instructors will leave doors propped open when appropriate, for air flow.
In addition, we are asking students to please bring their own yoga props. In the case of instructors offering in-studio props on occasion, all props will be properly disinfected after each use. Blankets and bolster covers will have to be laundered after use, so they will be put aside. After each class, the floor and any walls used in class will be disinfected, as well as any commonly touched surfaces.
In order to help make your time at the studio as “hands free” as possible, we are asking students to please register and purchase online as much as possible. Also, instructors will check you into class, therefore no ipads or pens are required.
Still Unsure? We Understand
We want you to do what is right for you. As always, Pulsation Yoga is a judgement free zone, on and off the mat. We truly hope you can find an option that is right for you to continue your practice. Still unsure about the studio procedures? Watch this short video and see for yourself what to expect in the studio: