Sedona is absolutely stunning from every angle, a place where deep red hues meet vibrant blue skies on the horizon. To be able to enjoy this view on its own is a treat, but to experience it from your patio or balcony at Sedona Rouge is memorable. Our Sedona resort offers 103 guest rooms, 4 junior suites and 5 spa guest rooms and various new suite combinations depending on what you are looking for. All are beautifully appointed in their own unique way. Inspired by the eclectic culture of the Mediterranean, our Sedona accommodations feature rich colors accompanied by crisp white linens and many with stunning views.
Rooftop Terrace for Red Rock viewing and star gazing
With Spa treatment reservations, guests have complimentary use of the Men’s and Women’s lounge with hot tubs and steam rooms at the Sedona Rouge
Heated swimming pool and Jacuzzi complimented by a cozy outdoor fireplace and seating area
REDS Restaurant and Bar with outdoor seating in bamboo garden area
Our Sedona resort Concierge is available to assist you in making the most of your visit to Sedona
Sedona Excursion: Yoga, Hiking and Meditation in Sedona, AZ: Sept 28-Oct 1, 2018
Join us for our fifth annual trip to Sedona. 4-days 3-nights. Spend time with us in one of the world’s most beautiful places, laughter with wonderful people, and memories - a trip of a lifetime. We have personally been to Sedona over 25 times and it is one of our favorite places to play, hike, do yoga, meditate and enjoy wonderful scenery and gourmet meals.
Daily Itinerary includes:
• Accommodations daily at the Sedona Rouge Hotel & Spa
• Yoga led by Jim and Kathy
• Hiking in the Red Rocks (optional)
• Meditation on one of the many vortex sights
• Tours of scenery including Oak Creek Vista, and Native American art and the many vortex sites in the area
• Time to sight-see, shop or enjoy the pool, massage and spa treatments
• Sunset meditation
• Incredible stargazing in the evening
• The most restful sleep you have ever had!
• With the option to enjoy a longer stay on your own itinerary
TAKE A BREAK FROM THE ROUTINE
REFRESH • RENEW • RESTORE
WHETHER YOU PRACTICE YOGA REGULARLY OR THIS IS YOUR INAGURAL CLASS, YOU WILL BE TAKEN CARE OF BY SEASONED INSTRUCTORS
DEEPEN YOUR PRACTICE
MEDITATE SURROUNDED BY THE OCEAN, OR THE MOUNTAINS AND BLUE SKY, OR IN THE COMPANY OF ANCIENT REDWOOD TREES
CUSTOMIZE THE TRIP TO YOUR NEEDS
HOT AIR BALLOONS OR HORSEBACK RIDING YOUR THING? AMPLE TIME TO RELAX AND EXPLORE WITH THE GROUP OR VENTURE OFF ON YOUR OWN.
Double Occupancy Only
• Early Bird Rate: $725/person based on two to a room: $400 deposit to secure your spot before June 1, final payment of $325 due by July 1
• Non early bird rate: $795/person based on 2 to a room: $400 deposit to secure your spot before July 1, final payment of $325 due by August 6
* Rooms are Beautiful Deluxe Sedona Queen or King, upgrades to Premier
Red Rock View Rooms are available upon request for a slight additional fees. Note: a $2 per night housekeeping fee will be charged to you by the resort on check out.
To Reserve Your Spot:
• A $400 deposit reserves your space. See terms below. A signed contract is also required to hold your spot.
• Please call 847-989-7792, ask for Jim or Kathy.
Ideas for Optional Activities:
• Horseback Riding, River Rafting, Wine Vinyard Tours, Petroglyph tour, Hot air balloon. You will have a concierge at your service for information on these and other activities you may want to add during your stay.
• Meals, air and land transportation, optional activities such as massage or excursions you wish to sign up for.
Transportation options: most people rent a car at the airport and take the 90 minute scenic drive up. There is also a shuttle service that is approx $50 each way if you are meeting someone that is flying in separately and sharing a car with them. Want to share a car with one of the other attendees?
We will set up an email exchange for our group to help you with car rental sharing.
See our separate trip contract for all our policies.