Private Lessons: An opportunity to have one-on-one yoga instruction with the teacher of your choice. Evaluate where you are in your practice and get personalized instruction to help you move forward. For new students, this is an optimal way to learn the basic elements of yoga at your own pace and to get all your questions answered. For those with physical challenges, your private lesson will tailor the poses to your body's abilities and teach you how to modify your practice in a group class situation. Please call the studio for available private times: 847-989-7792.
Benefits of Private Sessions:
• One-On-One working with your instructor, so you can go deeper into the pose.
• Details worked on for all the poses that you individually find challenging or hard to accomplish
• Learn the basics well so you can advance to a higher level in your practice.
• Build more stamina and endurance for class, become stronger on and off the mat
Therapeutic Lessons: For students who have had injuries or ailments. Using the Universal Principles of Alignment™, we will suggest a unique set of postural instructions tailored to your needs to assist to bring you back into alignment. The initial appointment will be a 15-30 minute interview, followed by a 45 minute session. You will then receive instruction for poses "homework" to do at home on your own. It is highly recommended you follow up with a course of sessions until you are feeling more at ease with the injury or ailment. We will recommend the proper yoga class for you when it is appropriate. Please call the studio for available private therapeutic times: 847-989-7792.
Therapeutic Sessions Address These issues:
• Low Back, Upper Back and Neck Pain or Injury, tightness of the jaw
• Shoulder Alignment and Tightness
• Tight Quads and Hamstrings and HIps
• Alignment of Posture from the feet up to the crown of the head
• Improved Breathing, and Overall physical health
Pulsation Yoga: 26 S. Evergreen (Evergreen Center, downtown) Arlington Heights, IL 60005 847-989-7792